How to install Broadcom BCM43142 Wi-Fi drivers in Lenovo B490 notebook OS ubuntu 14.04

Welcome back to my blog mothersucker, who always inhabit this blog and wait for your visit "the bloggers and netizens all my beloved blog. Post both before Ramadan arrives I want to share How to install Broadcom BCM43142 Wi-Fi drivers in Lenovo B490 notebook OS ubuntu 14:04 laptop you all the ubuntu users. First install the first synaptic package manager in usc (ubuntu software center) I consider setting your repository "all is correct.

Broadcom BCM43142 Wi-Fi driver Lenovo B490 ubuntu 14.04


Both open synaptic package manager TSB * when there is an authentication password open synaptic input your Ubuntu user password "all there. Third typing and install firmware-b43-installer b43 and b43-fwcutter. The fourth type bcmwl then install the package.

Broadcom BCM43142 Wi-Fi drivers Lenovo B490 ubuntu 14.04


Finally reboot your system and check on the network manager
Well that's how I have tried to install it and it work on my lenovo b490 if there is wrong "word or there is something that does not deign please forgive because I am just an ordinary man who many err end of the word

Wassalamualaikum Wr Wb

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: