How to Change Icon Panel Start Menu with Ubuntu

Goodnight all rogues! This has been a long time I did not post my personal touch too many tasks to be completed. On this night I'll post how to change the start menu icon panel on UBUNTU LINUX Operating System, originally arose from a computer operating system I'm putting up requires logo, and I was thinking how to change the icon and put it on the start menu panel. Previously I thank brother. Okay with it!
Beginning icon operating system I have like this!

How to change icon panel start menu with ubuntu

Okay, let's change the logo! The first, and the beginning you have to prepare in advance a logo for his Icon! And if you want to be satisfied, why not invite Sasha gray? pardon me! my mistake. You can make yourself a logo with the size of 22x22 pixels and make the icon with the name start-here.png remember! Should the PNG format and must be sized 22x22 pixels!
Second, move the icons start-here.png to the following directory!
"/usr/share /icons(folder icon)/gnome/22×22 /place/" that is the fucking directory
  (in my case I use gnome theme)
Third, the delete icon in the directory theme.cache
/ usr / share / icons / gnome /
Fourth, open a terminal and type the following command!
sudo gtk-update-icon-cache / usr / share / icons / gnome /
 Finally, type the Linux terminal commands friend
"killall gnome-panel" (without the tits)
 Well, you're done! logo like this would happen! touch me not a s*x maniac, so I type logo "S"

 
How to change icon panel start menu with ubuntu 

Okay bastard so many of my tutorials, I've been in touch now sleepy and tired, and associated also o'clock in 1:54 pm (when I made the thread) I end with regards "Nice to learning with you fucking bastard" and do not forget to learn! STUDY HARD and KEEP KEEP LEARNING! do not most imagine about s*x! because you're an *ssh*le honored!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: