How to Easy Learn HEXADECIMAL Code

Omnivore Good evening! Okhe, at this time I will discuss how to learn is to make a hexadecimal code. Touch my friends in college I found that there is still confusion in making the hexadecimal code, because I've been getting sleepy and I still have a duty to keep my brother who has been a week of being in the hospital due to heart disease relapse, and I hopefully his speedy recovery! I will shorten my post this time. OKhe, first of all we must have a Hexadecimal code table in order to facilitate the way we learn this time, the table as shown below!

Hexadecimal table code



the way it works is very simple, we can start by making a very simple digits. for example like the letter "A" (A big / capital) well, here we try to see the row of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 with VERTICAL HORIZONTAL manner. Look at the letter "A" contained in part, in this case there is the figure "41" look at the picture below!


Hexadecimal table code



Well, we can see that the horizontal rows and columns are the number "4" and the rows and vertical columns are the number "1". Thus, the conclusion to make the letter "A" (capital), then Hexanya code is "41" as well as with the letter "B" (capital), which is one row below the letter "A". with its hex code "42". and so on! see the image below!


Hexadecimal table code


And so on! :) Okhe, so many of the tutorials from me, touch my younger brother had to keep me in the hospital, presumably unwilling to forgive if something is missing in this tutorial,. goodnight bye! greetings omnivores! or can also go directly to its translation program! click here



KEEP CRITICAL! 

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: