How Make Array of Age in C Programming

Goodnight makers identical program which you like myself that do not have a spouse, but to live with your own computer, on this occasion I have spare time to make a little post which had long I do not do stuff like usual. Okay, now I will share some simple coding of the array in the C programming Direct codingnya see for yourself below!


make array in c programming

int main () An indication in the program menu.
int umur [5]={11,21,32,45,53}; An array variable declaration of umur.
printf a command to display the output of umur.
return 0; the end of the program if the program runs successfully.

Okay, just so I created this program that I just recently learned of this only campus. If you have questions please filed in the comment column because there is still a lot of knowledge that I have not been able to and also the addition of a science for me and you who where in the learning process. Thank you!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: