How to Install Blogger Aceh Widget
Your View Blogger Logo Aceh in the Upper Right Corner This blog ??
no? it is not true, because I did not put it up. I just want you to read my blog and put your logo on the widget if you like with our country aceh. Which I really love this country despite this country is now being invaded by Indonesia country is worse aceh leaders also support the Indonesian regime that is sukowi (if you know what I mean). Okay, I just give direction to the loyal readers of my blog.
How to Install Blogger Widget Aceh:
Login blog, after you login then you can open the menu design (template) >> Edit HTML >> Expand Widget Templates. Then look for the code ]]> </ b: skin> by using the SEARCH or type CTRL + F. Then put the following code just below the code ]]> </ b: skin>
<script language='JavaScript' src='http://server.d4rkit.com/files/other/acehblogbydraco.js' type='text/javascript'>
</script> <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> cot("http://server.d4rkit.com/files/images/blogacehwidget.png")</script>
And you see the results .. Come introduce aceh the world!
How to Install Blogger Aceh Widget
hans
Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Windows 1.0 was the first and one version of fucking Microsoft Windows, Windows 1.0, released on November 20, 1985. This version has a lot o...
-
In this post I will share my experience about how to install linux WinUSB in bugtraq II black widows or by any other name is derived from t...
-
On this occasion I will discuss how to create a port forwarding using Huawei modem HG8245A. On this occasion, I made a port forwarding to o...
-
1. Remote File Inclusion (RFI) Remote File Inclusion (RFI) is the most frequent type of vulnerabilities found on the website, allowing...
-
Hello everyone, on this occasion I comes back to fill the material on my favorite blog related blogs this has been quite a long time I was ...
Xcrash. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
