How to Install Blogger Aceh Widget

How to Install Blogger Aceh Widget

Your View Blogger Logo Aceh in the Upper Right Corner This blog ??
no? it is not true, because I did not put it up. I just want you to read my blog and put your logo on the widget if you like with our country aceh. Which I really love this country despite this country is now being invaded by Indonesia country is worse aceh leaders also support the Indonesian regime that is sukowi (if you know what I mean). Okay, I just give direction to the loyal readers of my blog.



How to Install Blogger Widget Aceh:
Login blog, after you login then you can open the menu design (template) >> Edit HTML >> Expand Widget Templates. Then look for the code ]]> </ b: skin> by using the SEARCH or type CTRL + F. Then put the following code just below the code ]]> </ b: skin>

<script language='JavaScript' src='http://server.d4rkit.com/files/other/acehblogbydraco.js' type='text/javascript'>
</script> <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> cot(&quot;http://server.d4rkit.com/files/images/blogacehwidget.png&quot;)</script>

And you see the results .. Come introduce aceh the world!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: