Send message from ssh with xmessage
In this tutorial, I discuss how to allow the server to send messages from ssh using xmessage in linux. In this tutorial I suggest you to prepare mentally strong and snacks as well as a pack of cigarettes Djarum Black to accompany you on this night.
just than too many strings attached that are not clear, because on this night my head a little unfriendly because I have not been able to youtube ads altogether. Okay, I suggest that you re really ready for this! Straight to.
First, you go first into a remote server via ssh, in case I'm remotely melkymuzawir server with the command "ssh root@IP-address-server".
then run the command "xmessage hallo -display :0&" without quotes.
And than, you can see in server what you have to do.
Well, very easy right ?! It makes you not in vain to buy a pack of cigarettes djarum black and snacks on this night. If there is trouble, or there is an additional bit about this tutorial, then I strongly expect comments from you! Thank you.
hans
Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello everyone, on this occasion I comes back to fill the material on my favorite blog related blogs this has been quite a long time I was ...
-
In this post I will share my experience about how to install linux WinUSB in bugtraq II black widows or by any other name is derived from t...
-
1. Remote File Inclusion (RFI) Remote File Inclusion (RFI) is the most frequent type of vulnerabilities found on the website, allowing...
-
Hello idiot! how are you this morning (what care I make you ask)? I hope healthy always! (I just kidding) in the morning I will make a ho...
-
Windows 1.0 was the first and one version of fucking Microsoft Windows, Windows 1.0, released on November 20, 1985. This version has a lot o...
Xcrash. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.


