Learning to Program Counting With Python

Good night all the fucking, this time I will discuss the handsome python program that is not foreign to us to hear. What? python, not stupid! This programming language. In this post I discuss about Learning to Program Counting With Python (remember! Not a snake okay!). Okay, I just practice the tutorial!
First, you have to open gedit (do not expect to open a women's clothing!) On Linux terminal by typing the Linux terminal with sudo gedit then, fill the text below into a gedit file you have open!
import time
# Call time now
print 'Now watch:', time.ctime ()
print

Then save as with the format * .py if in my case, I gave the name of this file with the name "time.py" (without the quotes) as shown below!

Learning to Program Counting With Python 

Once the file is saved in the format "* .py" (without the quotes), now, the file that you created is able to open the python program in a way, open a terminal, and go into the folder (directory) where you store programs before you make, such as in my case, I save my files in the directory / home / broom / Desktop / sample as shown below!

 Learning to Program Counting With Python

Completed, this is the basic program of the python program! That's all from me, thank you! If too long I'm sure you'll dizziness and vomiting, and I do not guarantee your safety.

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: