How to Look IP PUBLIC

Hello loyal bastard. This time, I'll post a tips for you who love to learn in a networked world, and this post is very useful for beginners like my world's Internet network !.
Okay, than most of the way, I am so tired myself, continued dizziness, vomiting of blood, I'd better practice just wow!
The main step that needs to be setup as follows:
1. The computer / laptop
2. the address bar of the browser (up any kind, can google chrome fucker, the bastard                  mozilla fucker firefox, etc)
3. Internet network
After you prepare the things I've mentioned above, the next steps are as follows!
Open the Address bar of your browser! then type in the address bar http://ping.eu you!



After you type in your address bar http://ping.eu, immediately press the tits button! What the fuck? I mean the enter button.


Okay, now it appears IP PUBLIC. Or you can also use the speed test to see public internet protocol you have.


Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: