Fix Conky In Linux

Good night all the lovers of the LINUX OS! This time, I called honored bastard the newly appointed chairman of the forum in a secret project in Aceh! This time, I'll post a very simple thing that may have been posted by some other source! Okay, immediately wrote a post title tonight that Conky FIX ON LINUX! why I post it? because no other first because I am very kind and the second because of this personal experience and the third because you fool all, so the reason is  like it. This example of my personal experience!



Well, if you've experienced it, how it's easy too! you only need to configure the file .conkyrc! as follows! The command to enter his configure conky! nano ./conky/conkyrc_8a (8a is my conky type, if you might have a slightly different as the picture of two women's breasts because I know you are a s** maniac).



Next we change the own_window_type_override be own_window_type_default like this! after completion configure, save, and exit with "ctrl + x" and press "y" command and enter!

How to fix congky in linux

Well, after we become the default config,

How to fix congky in linux


so after we save and exit from its .conkyrc files, automatically conky will be transparent and the display becomes more comfortable! as shown below!

How to fix congky in linux

Okay, so first tutorial of me! hello friend LINUX, see you on the Day of Judgment ya bastard!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: