How to Make File Rar In Linux

Good evening all stupid idiot! already some days I do not post, I related tired because there is a project with my community in Aceh! This time I'll post how to make a rar file on Linux. Oke buddy asshole, immediately wrote!

How to Make File Rar In Linux



Well, this time I give a different atmosphere than ever, I just relate to install the Operating System Bugtraq 2 black widow! well then we open the first folder (directory) that we have entered the file you want to rar compress, in my case, I created a file which will be located in the folder (directory) home / bugtraq / Document, see in the image below!

How to Make File Rar In Linux



well, in my case I will compress the folder Norton AV, before opening its first terminal (not his shirt) with the command "Ctrl + alt + T" (without the quotes) after the open, then you need to go to the folder (directory) to be in compress, as my case in the image above, then the command is as follows!
"Cd Documents /" (without the quotes) ====> function is to go to the document folder.
then compres file with the following command!
"folder name namefolder.rar zip -r" (without the quotes) ==> function to compress the folder! see the image below!

How to Make File Rar In Linux

Okhe, fix such wendi the word transs**ual. in the image above case has been completed, and there are the results of its compress.

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: