Sharing Internet From Wireless Ubuntu 12.04 using LAN

Hello idiot! how are you this morning (what care I make you ask)? I hope healthy always! (I just kidding) in the morning I will make a how to share internet from laptop to laptop! to capitalize 12:04 Ubuntu operating system, LAN cable, and laptops, we can surf the internet. This fact is a forward type of connection, so the topology and logical way.
Wireless (192.168.10.1)
My (192.168.10.212) - (192.168.2.1)
My idiot friend (192.168.2.2) ip up, which is important from 2/245

wifi ===> my laptop ===> my friend laptop
first, I have to connect my laptop to a wireless first (router), after I connected to wifi, I'll configuration on the following terminals to connect the laptop to my friend very jerk to my computer.

Sharing internet from wireless ubuntu 12.04 using LAN


open its first hotspot! in my case, I am connected to an access point called swamp-magic coffe, after me who as a bridge to connect to the internet, then the next step is my configuration to the terminal by first opening the terminal with the command ctrl + alt + T continues config as shown below this!

Sharing internet from wireless ubuntu 12.04 using LAN

after my configuration as shown above, the next step is to connect the laptop to my friend with my laptop using a LAN cable (in this case I use Cross LAN cable type). after the plug cord to my friends computer and laptop configuration I did to my friend (the IP address configuration) as shown below!

Sharing internet from wireless ubuntu 12.04 using LAN

after I do the configuration on my friends laptop, now I do a restart to save the IP address configuration that has me earlier! the results are as follows!

Sharing internet from wireless ubuntu 12.04 using LAN



and unfortunately it worked. if there is a shortage please refer to commenting in the fields below! please do not ask me how to fuck! because I was a loner who does not have a spouse while married is because I have not.

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: