How to Install Kingsoft Office IN Ubuntu

How are the bastard and fucking? before I say a thousand sorry related've rarely post in this blog (shit, why should I apologize to you dickass)! because due to the density of the work schedule and my college. Well, this time I will discuss about the office tools on Linux. Well, as we often hear (If you've ever heard), that linux has an office two very popular tool, namely the bastard fucker LibreOffice and the OpenOffice. At this time, different linux with no additional tools are very similar to the existing tool on android, which is Kingsoft Office. Kingsoft Office is, basically very similar to MS-Office tools on the Asshole windows. because the windows are very userfriendly, so this time Linux will also be USER FRIENDLY! hehehe okhe, we just stepped into the stage of installing the office tool! steps - steps as follows:

1. The first tool officenya donwload here (what? I just kidding dickass! find it by your self lazy boy)
2. After downloading the file completed in stages, then go to the one terminal / console linux you!
3. use the command like this: "sudo dpkg -i [location of the file that you downloaded earlier" (without "")
like this example my case! "sudo dpkg -i /home/bugtraq/Download/kingsoft-office_9.1.0.4280~a12p4_i386.deb" (without "")
well, after the installation phase is complete, then there are 3 applications Kingsoft!
so many of my thank you! "Keep Study Hard"

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: