How To Join File 001 002 003 in Linux Ubuntu 12.04

Good morning all the stupid buddy! Well, in theory and practice this time, I will discuss how to join files 001, 002, 003, using the LINUX Operating System. Perhaps you have and may frequently download movies from the Internet using the Windows OS. Well, if in windows buddy will get trouble merge files for Windows OS need additional software applications and as an example my case, before I wrestle in the educational world of Linux, I use Windows pirated truly relate asshole has cheated me I do not have enough funds to buy Windows CDs or less the price Rp.2.000.000 hell, - so, in windows I use a software or application HJ-Split to join the downloaded file.

Well, if you are using the Linux OS, my friend will not need to spend a lot of money to buy a piece of software that is only useful to Join and Split files. The Linux OS, you can simply rely on the Terminal / Console to Join files. in my case, I use the video files downloaded from the internet! how to use it? nah, in Linux is quite easy actually.

in my case, I have a sample / example of this kind of file.

thenetbd72.Ganool.com.mkv.001
thenetbd72.Ganool.com.mkv.002
thenetbd72.Ganool.com.mkv.003
thenetbd72.Ganool.com.mkv.004
thenetbd72.Ganool.com.mkv.005

in my case, I save the file in the directory:
/ media / D ata / network is here dear / iso / The Net / Video /
then the following steps:
First, open your terminal by pressing ctrl + alt + t.
Second, after you open the terminal entrance to the directory or folder where the location of a file you want to join such a case I like this!

How to join file in linux

Third, type the command sudo cat namafile.mkv.00 *> namafile.mkv
in my case like this!

How to join file in linux


then press enter and enter your password! well, in this stage has been completed. my friend can see the new files that have joined with the command "ls -la" (without "") as shown below!

How to join file in linux


see its results can also go directly to its GUI folder! as shown below!

How to join file in linux

Well, not easy when compared to windows? which requires additional software okhe, so from my tutorial!
Dont stop for learning stupid man !!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

2 komentar:

  1. mandum kalheuh ku baca, tapi ke hana meuphom sapu ata2 lage nyan.

    BalasHapus
  2. :D hahaha perlu dasar lom bearti untuk mereuno linux!

    BalasHapus