How to restore keyboard keys are changed

How to restore keyboard keys are changed

numlock keyboard


Good afternoon hipster. Today I'll post it very short on story computer problems this time, that is to return to normal keyboard, computer keyboard because my friend that one of my team with problematic because my friend's laptop keyboard keys in when I enter the "k" then My friend's computer will output the number "2" then I have to restore it just very simple, by pressing the "fn" key in combination with the "num lk". it's just that I can say if there is more I hope you can share back, if less then you are required to find out for yourself!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: