How to change the display control panel in Windows 7

There is a story that when I become a computer technician at a small company near my area, when I freelance at government offices, I saw people in the office have a problem that it is very confusing his head, that he wants to remove the program on the system operation but the obstacles, he confused the control panel on the computer is a bit strange.

On this occasion I will discuss how to change the display control panel in Windows 7. First of all, open the control panel by typing the "Wondows" and click "Control Panel".

Then, the control panel window will appear on your computer.

The next step, point your cursor at the top-right corner, click on "Large Icon" or "Small Icon" and change its mode into "Category".
Well, you now control panel window has changed and become easy.

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: