How to accelerate the performance of Windows 7 without using the software


In this post, I will discuss a little knowledge I learned from friends and almost like my own brother, namely black-draco. Many lessons on computer science, especially the windows, because I am very confused use windows, unlike linux. Okay, on this occasion, I will discuss how one way to accelerate the performance of Windows 7 without using the software, you curious? Immediately follow this tutorial!

First of all, you have to open the window "Run" by typing the "Windows + R" simultaneously. And insert the words "% temp%" to open the temporary folder on the system partition windows.

Press "Ctrl + A" to select all files and folders, then type "Ctrl + alt + delete 'to permanently delete all the files and folders in the directory / folder temp.

If files and folders are not deleted permanently, then the files and folders are stored in the "Recycle Bin".

Open the "Recycle Bin" with a double-click, and then will pop up window. Then select it and click the "Empty the Recycle Bin" to delete the files and folders that had not erased permanently.

Well, at this stage, everything is finished, now let's see the startup process on your computer!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: