Restoring files and folders are hidden by Virus

   Good morning my friend! this time I want to share problems and challenges I have ever faced in my place of work, and associated just my friend also shared problems like this in the "facebook" well, rather than just me who can benefit, better I also share to friends all that my knowledge and reward alms jariah that my friend can also be useful for us,.! Okay, immediately wrote ya! like this tutorial!
  • Open CMD  (push start+R button) and than type on the box and run   "cmd" (without quote)
  • Go to the directory where the file / folder is missing! example to my case in disk F, type "F:"  (without the quotes)
  • The last step, type this command " attrib -s -r -h /s /d" (without the quotes) 
  • Done , and check with push "dir" (without the quotes)
  • Files that are hidden by the virus will reappear

Note this Attrib so can hide the file/directory. The command is, "attrib nama_file +s +r +h"
example : "attrib film18 +s +r +h", "attrib -s -r -h /s /d".
Oke, The only knowledge that can be ane share to friends all! Hope it is useful!


(giat-giat lah anda belajar!)

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: