How to Make it Folder Using Terminal Linux

Good night before the morning you bastards honored all, this has been a long time I did not do a post. Relates are many jobs that were I in! On this cold morning that makes the penis wants to stand up, I will discuss the basic commands in Linux is to create a folder using the terminal on Linux! okay jerk, we just practice! do not do the practice of s*x! because I am not going to discuss the issue of s*x at all.
First of all, you have to unlock it first terminal by typing Ctrl + Alt + T on the keyboard as shown below! I beg you to please do not open any other subject like your outfit! because I did not feel lust with you unless you Sasha gray.

How to Make it Folder Using Terminal Linux

Well, after the terminal open the folder you want to craft which will be made at the place! as my example, I set up and I create the directory (folder) Desktop. Well, once you are on the Desktop directory, then give the  fucking command as follows! "mkdir learning (make directory learning)" without the quotes

How to Make it Folder Using Terminal Linux

well, now try to close the terminal and then take a look at the Desktop! there is an empty folder named "learn" see picture below!

How to Make it Folder Using Terminal Linux

Well, this tutorial has been completed! and I hope do not forget to learn! forward to another tutorial!

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: