How to install vlc player on linux

How to Install VLC last version on Ubuntu 14:04 / 13:10 / 12:04 or Linux Mint 17/16/13 via PPA. VLC is one of my favorite video player on Linux. Because most delicious voice (in my opinion)


vlc player on linux


You can install the latest version to install VLC on Ubuntu 14:04 / 13:10 / 12:04 or Linux Mint 17/16/13 via PPA with great ease.
Here are the steps.
Open the fucking terminal and run the following command

sudo add-apt-repository ppa: djcj / vlc-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install vlc

Which should be noted is that you must be connected to the Internet
For easy tutorial, you can try like this video :

 

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: