How to Install VLC last version on Ubuntu 14:04 / 13:10 / 12:04 or Linux Mint 17/16/13 via PPA. VLC is one of my favorite video player on Linux. Because most delicious voice (in my opinion)
You can install the latest version to install VLC on Ubuntu 14:04 / 13:10 / 12:04 or Linux Mint 17/16/13 via PPA with great ease.
Here are the steps.
Open the fucking terminal and run the following command
sudo add-apt-repository ppa: djcj / vlc-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install vlc
Which should be noted is that you must be connected to the Internet
For easy tutorial, you can try like this video :
How to install vlc player on linux
hans
Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good afternoon all bitch, now I'm studying how the html code works. Well, although the head is rather groggy respect I did not sleep be...
-
On this occasion I will discuss how to create a port forwarding using Huawei modem HG8245A. On this occasion, I made a port forwarding to o...
-
Good afternoon, this time I will discuss how to install the Operating System (OS) 12:04 Ubuntu Linux dual boot Windows already installed. H...
-
Hello everyone, on this occasion I comes back to fill the material on my favorite blog related blogs this has been quite a long time I was ...
-
Windows 1.0 was the first and one version of fucking Microsoft Windows, Windows 1.0, released on November 20, 1985. This version has a lot o...
Xcrash. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
