Poetry Loneliness

Mirror night may never want to move
When it dashed any string of words that miss the cold rain
Such steps when walking alone
Down the path length of the endless forest memories

I tell you that night is killer loveliest
Loneliness sword will cut down every moon decorated with stars
Then bring poems about clouds gripping
Then slowly stabbed with what is called the "Homesick"

Maybe every moment that passed unnecessary understood
If tomorrow morning the sun did not promise to never come again
Because the bright daylight will not be known without the thick darkness of night
Then bring the shadow of what is stored and forgotten

I was running nonstop across the country night
Trying deniers every catwalk taqdir the silence dreams
Only to decide that life is traveling and continue to go
From yesterday until tomorrow mystery has been decided

This poem is too long for me stated before taqdir
Not too appropriate that I read in the name of love of God's creation
But that does not mean fog night not participate writing all this
Even the drizzle last incarnation was testifying that this is the poetry of a man

What is implied by a mega-mega posts by rainbow
Nothing but the tomb of the story that will be ended
As twilight understand that red orange lembayungnya only momentarily
Then go and disappear and hope willing to be missed

I remember that storm last season once said
That it comes loaded with wind and rain and lightning shouts
Not because he was angry, but that's the taqdirnya created
Not because he hated, but to fulfill the desire of my heart on the line color of the rainbow

I express once again in singing eerie darkness
If I'm not going to go out only with the curse of loneliness
Let all know that I'm still able to dance in the rain when the heaviest On the night of this
Even I laugh in the middle of stomping and lightning strikes

Later will be tossed around the pages of this poem in front of the moon
To welcome and combat flickering stars are falling
So that every traveler who comes in the grasslands of this ideology
That they will not come without fighting, though only by a handful of sharp gravel.

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: