membuat file kosong dengan kapasitas memory 1000GB
hans
Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello everyone, on this occasion I comes back to fill the material on my favorite blog related blogs this has been quite a long time I was ...
-
Hello, how are you all? I hope you are all doing well, for who has ever visited my blog, as well as for who has never visited the blog is...
-
Good afternoon, this time I will discuss how to install the Operating System (OS) 12:04 Ubuntu Linux dual boot Windows already installed. H...
-
In this post I will share my experience about how to install linux WinUSB in bugtraq II black widows or by any other name is derived from t...
-
There is a story that when I become a computer technician at a small company near my area, when I freelance at government offices, I saw peo...
Xcrash. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.