salam sejahtera untuk para pencinta dunia IT! kali ini saya akan mempostingkan sedikit ilmu yang telah saya pelajari! dan kini akan saya bagi kan untuk anda - anda semua! okhe, langkah - langkahnya sangatlah mudah!
Cara Download Lewat Terminal Di OS Linux UBUNTU
hans
Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Warm greetings to the lovers of Linux and open source enthusiasts. This time I'll post, distribute, and provide a link on How to make gr...
-
Mungkin cara mudah untuk mengcopy sebuah file dan folder di LINUX sudah cukup banyak tutorialnya! tetapi kali ini saya akan membahas juga...
-
Windows 1.0 was the first and one version of fucking Microsoft Windows, Windows 1.0, released on November 20, 1985. This version has a lot o...
-
Good afternoon all bitch, now I'm studying how the html code works. Well, although the head is rather groggy respect I did not sleep be...
-
Hello everyone, on this occasion I comes back to fill the material on my favorite blog related blogs this has been quite a long time I was ...
Xcrash. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

