How to Turn Off Autoplay on Your USB Stick


Meet again with me, this time I'll post a little more tutorial because I want to spend my time on my blog which is extremely crazy. At this post I will discuss just a little and not too much, namely how to turn off autoplay on your USB stick. Instead of too much talk, the better a lot of action.

First of all, insert your USB stick on your laptop or your PC, then you will see the autoplay as shown below.

Then, at the window at the bottom it says "View more AutoPlay options in Control Panel", click on that section! then will mulcul new window as shown below.

Then, the next step is uncheck Doodles on "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices" like the picture above, then the last step, click "Save" at the bottom right corner, Done.

Knowledge, if we not shared with anyone else would just be a crap. I'm not a good person, but I try to be that person. Here I am with all the shortcomings. Infatuated with the network science and women as well...lol.

0 komentar: